CROSS COUNTRY SKI LESSONS OR TOURS IN BANFF/LAKE LOUISE
Totally custom to suit from 1- 30 participants. Nordic cross-country ski lessons or tours with just you and your guide! We are STOKED to take your out on an epic winter adventure in the majestic Canadian Rocky Mountains of Banff and Lake Louise, Alberta.
Experiences for all ages and abilities. Your certified, professional guide will provide you with all the skills (if required) and thrills for a truly authentic experience. Terrain will be suited to your ability.
TOUR HOUR CROSS COUNTRY SKI SESSION INCLUDES:
- All the equipment! (Boots, Skis, Poles)
- A local, professional, certified and energetic guide – all yours!
- Plenty of stops for those epic Instagram shots
- Simple to advanced skills sessions available and included in your tour
- Warm drinks and fresh, home made snacks to keep you energized
WHAT TO PACK FOR YOUR CROSS-COUNTRY SKI TOUR:
- Warm socks, hand and toe warmers if you tend to get cold toes
- Warm, full fingered gloves or mitts
- Active snow pants & jackets are essential in any temperatures below zero. Gear can be rented from stores in Banff such as Snowtips-Bactrax.
- Dress in thin layers in order to be mobile and remove if necessary – XC skiing is known to work up a sweat!
- A backpack with warm water (it takes longer to freeze!) and room to store layers
- A couple of neck warmers such as a buff or a face covering
Please note that safety is our first priority. If the guide thinks your attire or footwear isn’t appropriate and compromises your safety on the tour,
you may not be able to participate.